A website designer is an essential professional in the overall creation of a website. Although this is not the only skill that is needed for a successful website, this person will oversee the entire website process. The designer, in many cases, is the general manager of the website. A designer is defined as one who devises or executes designs, especially one who creates forms, structures and patterns, as for works of website art. The designer must prepare the preliminary sketch, or the plans for the website.
1. A website designer performs preliminary research on the intention and purpose of a website.
2. The designer must create a design that can resonate throughout the entire site, from page to page.
3. An important part of the design process involves the designer as he creates the navigational structure of the web site.
4. The designer can create a border design that would remain consistent throughout the site.
5. A very important part of the website design is the work that the designer does on all of the graphic elements.
6. A professional website designer becomes an essential part of a web development team.
The designs that are conceived by website designers can and should reflect the nature of the website, or web site, that is being created. These designers are important to both the client and to the viewing public. Website designers are trained to develop sites that hold the interest of the public and reflect the image of the company. Kern Vore and associates are designers that are successful. Website designers should have many designs to offer a client.
1. Designers that create a recognizable "theme" can be extremely valuable contributors.
2. Designers that establish a unique image that can make a website stand out from the competition create a valuable asset.
3. There are designers that create a definite intention and purpose for a site.
4. Designers design from subconscious inspiration which can be highly effective.
The designers that are most effective are designers that utilize serious thought and consideration. Good designers should be tested and evaluated through their assignments. Designers need to continually hone their skills in modern design techniques.
A Website designer is responsible for the creation and development of a website. Without a good designer work in the very beginning of the project, can lack a critical element of success.
Website designers should be considered an important factor in the overall success of a web site.